Training & Classes
Defensive Shooting Skills: Handgun Presentation and Defensive Marksmanship Level 2
This course is a continuation of the Handgun Presentation and Defensive Marksmanship Basics course, we hope you did your homework. The motor functions identified in the previous coursework are still the primary skills practiced, but the distances get longer, the accuracy standards get smaller, and hard time limits will be employed. This is a pass or fail class based on performance-based shooting standards.
what to bring
- Round Count: 100-150 rounds
- CCW Handgun
- 2 or more magazines/speed loaders/moon clips
- Magazine pouch
- Electronic hearing protection is preferred.
- A secondary firearm (IF YOU HAVE ONE, do not buy one for this class.)
- Loaner firearms, magazines, holsters, belts, and magazine pouches are available upon request, contact the instructor in advance if you need to borrow equipment. (563)277-3227 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Defensive Shooting Skills: Handgun Presentation and Defensive Marksmanship Basics, or Defensive Shooting Skills: Concealed Carry Revolver Basics, or equivalent coursework (contact the instructor if you have questions).
We can schedule a private class for groups of 5 or more!