Knives are a deadly threat and in a few National Law Enforcement studies, they have proven to be deadlier than firearms!
We need to train and prepare ourselves for every potential scenario. Many people carry a knife for functional purposes, work related issues, and defensive properties…but how effective are they truly? Are you honestly prepared to use your knife in an effective defensive way? Would you be willing to bet your life on the skills you currently possess? If you’re unwary…then you need to get trained, period.
See why our course is the way to go, to get you in the right direction defensively!
This course presents students with skills they need to effectively utilize a folding or fixed blade knife as a defensive tool enabling them to repel a lethal force attack. Contrary to most knife programs, this class is designed to address the realistic situations students are likely to face. The course introduces simple and effective movements that are easy to learn, retain, and adapt.
Topics covered include: Knife differences and selection, carry locations, legal issues, rapid deployment techniques, and responses to life threatening physical assaults. The course utilizes a combination of live cutting drills and force-on-force scenarios using training knives to ensure that students gain a high level of proficiency.
What does this LeVel 2 cover?
- Additional defensive responses
- Skill building techniques/drills
- Unarmed defensive responses
What To Bring
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn, participate, and engage in discussion. We suggest wearing normal “everyday” clothes to get as real of an effect that we can.
- Everything needed for the course will be provided. We suggest wearing closed-toed shoes that tie, fasten or buckle and stay in place during movement.
There are no prerequisites for this course. Knife ownership is not required.
Private class can be arranged for groups of 5 or more.