Real estate agents face a high risk of violent encounters in the workplace, more so than many other professions. This course was designed specifically to help real estate agents identify and mitigate these risks.
Questions about this course? Contact the instructor.
What does this Course cover?
- How to identify job-related activities that put agents at risk of an attack.
- Situational Awareness: Teach students the finer points of tuning into their environment, helping them avoid a potentially violent encounter.
- Commonly used cell phone safety features and apps that can be used to keep agents safe.
- Legal use-of-force: What criteria must be met before an agent can use reasonable or deadly force – and the consequences that might follow.
- Defensive Options: Armed, unarmed and less lethal.
What To Bring
- Pen and Paper
Identify risk factors inherent to the real estate agent profession and identify the tools to mitigate those risks to the lowest possible level.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Private class can be arranged for groups of 5 or more.