Tough to find time on the weekend? We can relate.
So we took our NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting Class, and our 8 Hour Illinois Concealed Carry Course and spread them out over 4 days during the week (6pm to 10pm) for your convenience. The entire 16 hour course is taught by an NRA certified and Illinois State Police approved concealed carry trainer.
You will receive:
- An NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting certificate (a prerequisite for NRA Personal Protection in the Home)
- A Basics of Pistol Shooting student handout packet
- A 16 hour Illinois Concealed Carry training certificate.
What to bring:
- An Illinois FOID card and state ID proving age 21+
- A pistol or revolver in good working order (rental guns are available at the store. If you rent a gun, you must buy ammo at the store)
- 150 rounds of ammunition
- Eye and ear protection (for sale at the store if needed)
- Safe range attire: Baseball cap, long pants, close-toed shoes, crew-neck shirt
To teach the basic knowledge, skills and attitude necessary for owning, using and carrying a concealed handgun safely and ethically in the State of Illinois. Topics of focus include intensive lessons on the legal requirements and restrictions associated with carrying a concealed firearm in the State of Illinois and a demonstration of applicant’s handgun shooting proficiency.
This is a 16-hour course
Private class can be arranged for groups of 5 or more.